UX is focused on the user’s journey to solve a problem, UI is focused on how a product’s surfaces look and function.
BIZTECHUB is a web and mobile app design and development company specializing in creating user-centered UI design. We adopt meticulous and structured process right from blueprints, wireframes, prototypes and design page mockups to infuse life into designs.
Our team of expert UI / UX Designer and specialists create visually stunning, functional and user-friendly designs. We deliver design solutions that are current, empowering, brand-centric, and future-proof. Our User interface designers will collaborate with you to create engaging visuals that really resonate with your target audience for powerful user experience.
Our user-centered design process solves complex problems through user research, expert analysis, prototyping, a collaborative design with stakeholders and users. In nutshell, we are defining unforgettable customer experiences.
- End-to-end User Experience & User Interface Design Services
- UX/UI Consulting Services
- Information Architecture and Prototypes
- Responsive applications
- Flexible Client Engagement Models
- Quality-Centric Process
- Testing and Validation
Our Services for UI and UX Design:
- UI and UX Design for Website.
- UI and UX Design for Android.
- UI and UX Design for E-commerce Website.
- UI and UX Design for Mobile Apps.
- UI and UX Design for Web Apps.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Measuring the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Using online tools, such as screen readers to determine effectiveness of media
- Conducting user testing of applications, software and websites
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin.
We are a UX design company that helps organizations build better products and experiences. We work as your extended team, bringing a mix of business strategy, design and technology to the table.
Our Approach to User Experience (UX):
We deliver simple, stunning and user-centric designs that engage your customers. How do we use our research and insights to design highly functional and usable products?
- Understand the product goals: We start by creating a shared knowledge bank of research based on an understanding of your company’s vision and business problems.
- Customer journey mapping: We create an outline and identify core functionality of your product that requires additional attention to detail. We have everyone simultaneously iterating on user feedback.
- UX flow through Wireframing: We follow this process to include all features and structural assumptions as rough sketches with the use of tools like Axure or pencil & paper. Detailing every information onto sketches and building a correct flow is critical before actual designing and this phase ensures the product has been broadly figured out.
- Creating / Understanding your brand language: You are presented with design strategies that convey your brand identity and message to your target audience by showing you style tiles, collections of typography and color schemes.
- User feedback and refinement: Potential users react and feel for the interface design, help structure navigation to provide optimal functionality.
- User interface & visual design: Roll off the design piece to product-centric engineers who are versed in handling transitions while keeping in mind the long-term vision of the product.
- Usability Testing & Analytics: Our task-based mobile app usability testing solution goes for real users to evaluate your app and these valuable insights further help you to measure, manage and enhance your app’s performance during the initial stages of deployment.
With perfect User interface design (UI) and User experience design (UX) we defining an awesome customer experience (CX) which have the great impact on overall Brand experience (BX).
- Human-centered design: We empathize with the end user in order to create products that prioritize how end users interact with and experience the application. We strike an important balance between auditing clients needs and translating user test results into actionable outcomes.
- Test-driven design: We refine our applications by helping you guide user testing to get in-depth answers from your users. This ensures results have a direct impact on your product outcome.
- Customer Experience Design: Customer Experience is usually considered in relation to an individual consumer engaged with a company in the private sector or with a digital product. However, it is equally important to manage Customer Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) context or Business-to-customer (B2C), and also within the public sector. We understand the customer need during user research and deliver the experience accordingly without hassle.
- Brand Experience design: We define Brand experience with the data of user’s sensations, feelings, cognitions, and behavioral responses. After research, we design brand elements design and identity, packaging, communications, and environments. We differentiate several customer experience dimensions and construct a brand experience scale that includes four dimensions: sensory, affective, intellectual, and behavioral. This scale evolves a brand experience super reliable, valid, and distinct from other brand measures, including brand evaluations, brand involvement, brand attachment, customer delight, and brand personality. Moreover, brand experience affects consumer satisfaction, loyalty directly and indirectly through brand personality associations.